ORDERING & DELIVERY COSTS
- Our minimum order value is £50 (net).
- UK customers - order values over £250.00 (net) are carriage paid.
- UK customers - orders below £250.00 (net) incur a £10.00 carriage charge.
- Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands customers – order values over £500.00 (net) are carriage paid. Orders below £500.00(net) incur a carriage charge.
- Mainland Europe and International orders – delivery charges will be calculated on package weight and dimensions (alternatively customers from these countries can arrange their own courier if desired).
- With regards to International orders, Tempest Enterprises Ltd cannot be held responsible for any additional charges such as storage fees, customs clearance charges and/or import taxes.
- International customers - Tempest Enterprises Ltd cannot be held responsible for the customer failing to collect or accept a parcel from the courier depot/office.
- Delivery charges will not be refunded in this instance and re-delivery fees may apply. For orders placed at exhibitions – customers have 7 days from date of order to cancel.
- For orders cancelled outside this period an administration fee of 20% of the net value will be charged.
- Web orders received from UK customers before 12pm will be delivered the next day (subject to payment terms), except on Fridays.
- UK orders placed before 12pm on Fridays will be delivered on the following Monday. (Exceptions to this can include holiday periods, such as Bank Holidays and orders placed outside of the UK).
- Orders placed by telephone will be advised of delivery times. Orders taken at exhibitions will be advised of delivery times. Cancellation fees apply (please see details above Ordering & Delivery Costs).